Full Service Care
For pets who need additional care, we offer:
- Flexible scheduling – when your pet is ill, no long waits to get an appointment.
- A fully equipped dental suite with digital dental x-ray, high speed dental unit and the ability to perform bonded sealants
- Ultrasound to do emergency scans and pregnancy checks
- Hospitalization with treatments such as IV fluids, IV medications and other care as needed
- A radiology suite with digital x-rays
We also offer a healing touch with:
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments for surgical incisions, wounds, lick granulomas, arthritis and other conditions
- Multi-modal pain management options for painful pets
- Eye examinations including: pressure checks (Tonopen), tear testing and staining for ulcers.
- Blood pressure screening
- ECG testing (rhythm of the heart) with optional telemedicine consultation with cardiologist (Cardiopet)
- Allergy testing and treatment
- A full in-hospital laboratory with ability to check your pets complete blood count, chemistry, urinalysis, cytology (for skin lumps and problems with skin and ears) and fecal sample the same day.
- A fully stocked pharmacy for your pet’s medication needs
- Prescription shampoos and other products for your pet’s skin needs
- Prescription nutritional and health supplements
- Food – Prescription Diets from Science Diet, Royal Canin, and Purina
- Retail Products including Feliway, Adaptil, pet toothpaste and dental chews, Pill Pockets, low calorie pet treats and more
Veterinary Services Near You
To learn more Request An Appointment online or call us at 920-722-1518.