In addition to our standard services, we also offer various alternative and speciality services for those pets that need a little extra care. Take a look at our list of services below, and as always, contact us with any questions you may have!
For pets who need additional care, we offer:
- Flexible scheduling – when your pet is ill, no long waits to get an appointment.
- A fully equipped dental suite with digital dental x-ray, high speed dental unit and the ability to perform bonded sealants
- Ultrasound to do emergency scans and pregnancy checks
- Hospitalization with treatments such as IV fluids, IV medications and other care as needed
- A radiology suite with digital x-rays
We also offer a healing touch with:
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments for surgical incisions, wounds, lick granulomas, arthritis and other conditions
- Multi-modal pain management options for painful pets
- Eye examinations including: pressure checks (Tonopen), tear testing and staining for ulcers.
- Blood pressure screening
- ECG testing (rhythm of the heart) with optional telemedicine consultation with cardiologist (Cardiopet)
- Allergy testing and treatment
- A full in-hospital laboratory with ability to check your pets complete blood count, chemistry, urinalysis, cytology (for skin lumps and problems with skin and ears) and fecal sample the same day.
- A fully stocked pharmacy for your pet’s medication needs
- Prescription shampoos and other products for your pet’s skin needs
- Prescription nutritional and health supplements
- Food – Prescription Diets from Science Diet, Royal Canin, and Purina
- Retail Products including Feliway, Adaptil, pet toothpaste and dental chews, Pill Pockets, low calorie pet treats and more